Happy & healthy @ 225

Saturday, December 25, 2010

In preparation...........

Yesterday was Christmas Eve. I cleaned house, set the table, got the ham ready, got the meatballs ready, blew snow from my driveway, etc., etc. I got done in the late afternoon so what to do with the rest of the day? Watch TV? Read a book? Go for a walk!! Yeah! So I made the 30 mile drive to the sports center that I joined and walked a quick two miles! Boy did I feel good when I got done! Both emotionally and physically! I had exercised my body and mind! Then I took a leisurely ride home taking time to look at all the different outdoor decorations! It was a very peaceful feeling and gave me time to give thanks for all my blessings!! I even pushed the envelope and opened my moon roof so I could enjoy the beautiful snow flurries!!



We are having our celebration this afternoon, so I really feel good that I took the time to focus myself on whats important to me and it feels great!! I will enjoy the Christmas meal along with everyone else and I have the resolve to eat only the right foods and in the right amounts for my program that has allowed me to loose 250+ pounds and keep it off!!



Good luck everyone!! It truly is a Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home