Happy & healthy @ 225

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Season 2010!

Thanksgiving is history and we are only a couple weeks away from Christmas and New Years. There is still time to refocus your program! If you need to get back on track, do it now, do not wait until after the holidays! Tweak it now!

As you know I gained weight last winter! Its back off now, but it took me all summer to get back here! I'm doing everything I can to guard against that this year:
1). I've joined a nearby sports center that has a walking track so I will be able to keep up my walking which really helps me focus on my program!
2). I weigh myself everyday!
3). I continue to search for new recipes that fit my program!
4). I talk to anyone and everyone about my weighloss thanks to my learning how to eat healthy and changing my destructive attitude toward food!
5). I eat for the health of it!


I like to maintain my weight at 225 pounds! I went into Thanksgiving week at 221 pounds. After Thanksgiving I weighed 227! Today I'm back down to 223! My goal now is to go into the holidays with a few pounds in the bank so I have a little cushion to fall back on and hopefully I'll start 2011 in good fashion! I will continue to work my program!

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy new year!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home