Happy & healthy @ 225

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vacuum anyone??

I've been doing my fall cleaning the past few days. Yes I even "do windows"! Inside and out! I exercise everyday and find different ways to increase my cardio etc.



Yesterday while vacuuming I had to chuckle as I thought of a tip that I've done for a long time and never seen it anywhere else and I've never shared it before! I have a self-propelled vacuum and its very nice, but I always vacuum with the self-propelled option switched off!! So I'm pushing it manually and it pushes harder then a regular vacuum! Ten minutes vacuuming feels like I've walked a mile! I feel it in my arms, legs and increased breathing! It feels great!



So you are welcome to use this tip or pass it on to others! Keep your body moving everyday! Walk, jog, run, bicycle, garden or clean house! Anything is better then nothing! Have fun doing it and think of different ways to increase the activity for better health benefits! Remember "Happy & Healthy"!! Good luck!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home