Happy & healthy @ 225

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's the HOLIDAY SEASON?????

Yes its the holiday season and its a wonderful time of the year. I would like to wish everyone good health and happiness! Enjoy the times with family and friends as they are very precious and too soon gone!

I am looking forward to the holidays, as I do every year. I always have the same feelings that I did as a child growing up in northern Minnesota! There always seems to be a peace about this time of the year.

With that said, I have to step back and remind myself of where I am today, and how I got to this place!

I am still enjoying the side effects of healthy eating and exercise, specifically my 255 pound weight loss!! I have been planning ahead. My normal weight is 225 pounds but with the holidays coming I wanted a little wiggle room so I cut down on my food and upped my exercise routine. I am happy to report that last week (the week before Thanksgiving) I weighed 222 pounds! I'm feeling great and certainly have a lot to give thanks for!

Happy & Healthy is certainly the way to go!! Good luck to all of you! God Bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home