Happy & healthy @ 225

Friday, November 02, 2007

Nice day for a walk!

Here's a recent pix of me heading out for a nice walk! Living in Minnesota I like to take advantage of every nice fall day as I know that the white stuff isn't too far behind!

My lifestyle program was given a big resounding "Atta boy" recently when I was interviewed by Dr. John La Puma, M.D. from the Health Corner program on the Lifetime channel!!

I was very excited to visit with him as he has been my hero for years. I really respect him as, not only is, he a medical doctor but also a trained chef. His straight forward advice is medically and nutritionally sound. His recipes are very easy to follow. Check out his website at www.chefmd.com. You can page through his recipe list. A lot of the recipes are available on video and you can also print a copy.

Spend some time with Dr. John! Enjoy....

PS: Dr. LaPuma has published a new cookbook that is awesome! Its entitled "Chef MD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine"! Pick it up at your nearest bookstore or order it online! You will be glad you did! Its very compatible with the Mayo Clinic program that I follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home